Trending

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Road To the NBA: With Sherwood Brown (Episode 1)


I was able to sit down with Sherwood Brown and bring you the first episode of the Road To the NBA. Here is the overall timeline of the process so far, he will be checking in again to do the next episode in a couple of weeks. I asked other questions as well, let me know if you want me to post the full interview. Please Enjoy.

"It all started with, I had to get an agent right after the tournament ended because there was kind of a lot of stuff that I was missing out on just because I hadn't had an agent yet. I got an agent about a week and half after the tournament was over. Seth Cohen is my agent (Verus NBA Management). My AAU coach, she hooked me up with my agent right now."

"And ever since then, I came up here [Chicago] about two weeks and I started working out with tech. You know it has been a lot of gruesome workouts but I'm here for the intense workouts. I have been doing three a days, three times a week and every other day has been 2 a days. I am just here working hard."

"I am going to continue to work out and get better at some skills that I need to possess at the next level. In the next couple of weeks I will be having some workouts with some NBA teams so I'm going to continue to stay conditioned and get ready for those."

"I'm gonna have a sit down with my agent tomorrow and he has a couple of teams lined up for me to go work out with so after I talk to him tomorrow I will find out about my schedule for the next couple of months."

Idea: Only Gators

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By