Trending

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Eddie Keith II Interview

Today I was able to interview Eddie Keith II, small forward for Edgewater High School in Orlando and Florida Elite (AAU). He currently has offers from Florida Atlantic, FGCU, Georgia Southern, Jacksonville, Charleston, Gardner Webb and has interest from multiple other schools. It was over the phone and the call was breaking up so please excuse and breaks or pauses. Please Enjoy!

Liam Jones: So you are playing Florida Elite, tell me what that is like?

Eddie Keith: Florida Elite, at any given time anyone on the team could take over at the game. I love those guys, it’s a very good environment. I love the coaching staff

LJ: Wherever you end up playing, what do your pride yourself on, what is the biggest asset you will bring to the team?

EK: My competitiveness basically, score the basketball, play defense, whatever my team needs me to do.

LJ: So what affect did the Sweet Sixteen run have on your view of Florida Gulf Coast?

EK: I’ve kept up with them since they offered. Coach Enfield, the head coach, came to my high school to watch me work out and stuff, kept in contact pretty well, gave me a couple pointers on my shot and consistency. The run didn’t really surprise me at all, I always thought they could.

LJ: You talked about Coach Enfield but what do you know about their new Coach Dooley?

EK: I haven’t even talked to him yet; I only really know he came from Kansas.

LJ: Do you think you would fit into the system there?

EK: When Coach Enfield was there, I loved the system, they played up and down. I don’t really know what the new coach is going to do yet so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By