Trending

Monday, June 17, 2013

Road To the NBA With Sherwood Brown Episode 2


I recently talked with Sherwood Brown about his workouts. Be sure to thank him for stopping by.

"The Houston, Memphis and Portland workouts, they were 3 on 3, the workouts were usually about an hour long. At the beginning we did a little bit of drills to get warmed up. Before that actually we do measurements, vert test, wingspan, height, weight, body mass index. After the drills, the rest of the time is 3 on 3 competitive.

In all the workouts I've had, I've felt I've had something to prove just because people haven't really had the chance to watch me as much as they watched everyone else. The only time people watched me in the tournament but they kinda want to make sure I'm a consistent player.
Today with the Mavericks it was 2 on 2 and everyone was a guard. We did basically the same thing but we did a little one on one today.

[On which workout he felt most confident on] I felt really confident with the one today with the Mavericks, it was probably the one I felt most confident about.

[On back to back workouts] I don't feel its taking that much of a toll on my body, like I said before the workouts or only a hour long so you just have to go hard for an hour and you have the rest of the day to rest.

Going to Orlando to workout is definitely going to be something a little different cause every kid that plays basketball their dream is to play professional basketball for their hometown so playing for my hometown would be great, I would love the opportunity to play for them but to be honest I would love the opportunity to play for anyone, whoever gives me the chance, I would be much grateful."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By